FEM is an advanced and integrated Facility Management and Energy Management service.
By providing support services to the company’s core business, Facility Energy Management is an integrated strategic approach, which aims to organise resources in order to achieve maximum energy efficiency combined with better planning of maintenance interventions, thus optimising costs and services.
HOW DOES FEM WORK?
Facility Energy Management service is made of 4 steps
- Contract optimisation
– Analysis of the contracts in place
– Analysis of the intervention modalities
- Direct operative management
– Handling of requests for assistance
– Creation of previous requests
- Optimisation of maintenance inteventions
– Analysis of interventions and costs related
– Creation of personalized maintenance plans
- Re-engineering of processes (in combination with BEMS)
– Advanced profiling of energy interventions and parameters
– Activation of “Condition Based Monitoring” maintenance plans
– Remote predictive management of energy-intensive users
HOW IS ALENS’S FEM DIFFERENT?
It stands out for the punctual application of the 3 aspects that should characterize the discipline of Facility Management (strategic, analytical and management/operational), rigorously reinterpreted alongside the discipline of Energy Management.
- Strategic perspective: the maintenance services management policy must support the strategic objectives relating to environmental sustainability and beyond.
- Analytical perspective: maximum understanding of customer needs, punctual verification of the objectives set and identification of the most appropriate techniques and technology to support the Business.
- Management – Operational perspective: integrated coordination of every intervention.
Yes, we are able to provide customer support throughout the country, thanks to our branches in Pavia, Vicenza and Rome – in Italy – , while we are Active on the rest of the market with our branch in Bellinzona, Switzerland.
Yes, our work is “tailor made”. We provide a service built upon the requests of every company.
Each activity is managed by Project Coordinator, who will be the interface of the Customer; that is a technical profile with a wide experience on the topic of interest. We never use call centers, only qualified personnel.