The path of energy efficiency starts from the energy diagnosis and continues with:
- verification and management of the benefits achieved form the implementation of the improvement interventions
- monitoring plan and consumption verification, which allow to directly detect potential disfunctions
- normalization of anomalies for the benchmarking between different sites
- implementation of a predictive model of consumptions
Through the EnPI time management, ALENS’s energy management identifies the areas to analyze, evalues the opportunities through the feasibility study and payback-time, in order to establish criterion, parameters and procedures to achieve the predetermined goals.
ALENS’s goal is to identify the potentiality of energy efficiency interventions, using focused global analysis methodologies based on performance indicators, built on the experience of both the industrial and tertiary fields.
The predictive analysis is the beginning of a strategic project directed to the performance of the analyzed project, a tool to quickly identify any wastefulness and to reduce consumptions with the most efficient technologies. It is an opportunities to begin a growing path towards energy efficiency.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT SERVICE
Energy management service grants an advanced and updated consultancy of the energy data that indicates the association between energy performance and economics indicator.
The level of service may be chosen according to the requirement. We start with the BASIC service, with the activation of services on request:
- BASIC service – it considers the use of software and ALENS WEB platform (does not require the use/ installation of hardware)
- INTERMEDIATE service: it considers the use of software and ALENS WEB platform that dialogues with the distributor of electricity for the continuous acquisition of consumption data to the POD (installation of hardware)
- COMPLETE service: it includes the use of software, of ALENS WEB platform that communicates with the electricity distributor for the continuous acquisition of data to the POD, and with hardware that will install ALENS for the acquisition of data from gauges already in the field or any other instrumentation that will be decided to install.
Energy Management System is an advanced analysis service that processes your consumption in real time and supports you in the continuous improvement of the energy performance of your company (SMB, industry with complex processes, local single site organization, multinational, multi-site GDO, department stores).
Yes, the accuracy of the data is less precise but it will be based on the analysis of the total monthly consumption of the site and distributed according to the models of energy diagnosis.
Alens uses different acquisition and data elaboration systems (energy panel) based on the requirements of the Customer; at the same time it can easily use the preferred systems already existing at the Customer’s site.
By implementing a system equipped with complete monitoring systems and carrying out an analysis of the data at least monthly it is possible to reach up to 4-5% of annual consumption reduction.
Yes, we are able to provide customer support throughout the country, thanks to our branches in Pavia, Vicenza and Rome – in Italy – , while we are Active on the rest of the market with our branch in Bellinzona, Switzerland.
Yes, our work is “tailor made”. We provide a service built upon the requests of every company.
Each activity is managed by a Project Coordinator , who will be the interface of the Customer; that is a technical profile with a wide experience on the topic of interest. We never use call centers, only qualified personnel.